Design the path to your career
The September semester for this program will be delivered in a multi-modal format, with classes designed to support and engage all learners. Whether they’re on campus or abroad, all students will be able to access Bond’s exceptional and personalised learning experience through dynamic and interactive lectures, tutorials, seminars, workshops and lab sessions.
The top skills that employers seek are rapidly shifting, requiring graduates to gain flexible skills and knowledge, and be adaptable in a changing work environment. Stand-out with a broad understanding of multiple majors across various disciplines or specialised understanding with a double major in a select area. Bond's Bachelor of Arts allows students to choose from numerous majors to tailor their experience and potential career prospects.
Students can step into the next chapter of their career by graduating sooner with Bond’s accelerated degrees.
2021 Year 12 entry
To ensure students are not disadvantaged by the COVID-19 pandemic, current Year 12 students can be assessed now for a guaranteed offer for 2021 entry conditional on the completion of Year 12. Applications will be assessed based on their first semester Year 12 results and meeting any subject prerequisite requirements for their program.
Combined Degree Options:
- Experience interdisciplinary studies and expand your knowledge base
- Choose from a vast array of majors or specialise your studies with a double major
- Tailor your degree based on your interests and career ambitions
About the program
|Mode||On Campus and Remote|
Due to current travel restrictions, this program will temporarily be delivered using a mixture of on-campus, remote and multi-modal classes to support and engage all students, from all parts of the world.
|Duration||6 semesters (2 years)|
|Program type||Bachelors Degree|
|Study area||Communication and Creative Media, International Relations and Humanities, Social Sciences, Psychology and Counselling|
|Credit for prior study||For more details on applying for credit, please contact the Student Business Centre: [email protected]|
The Bachelor of Arts program comprises 24 subjects, as follows:
University core subjects (3)
- CORE11-001 Critical Thinking and Communication (CORE 1)
- CORE11-002 Collaboration, Teams and Leadership (CORE 2)
- CORE11-003 Responsibility, Integrity and Civic Discourse (CORE 3)
FSD Majors (12)
Students must choose two or three from the list of available major options:
- Advertising Design & Production (Double Major)
- Australian Studies
- Chinese Language and Culture
- Cinema Journalism (Double Major)
- Corporate Storytelling
- Counselling Interventions
- Digital Media
- Film and Television**
- French Language and Culture
- Global Studies (Sustainability)
- International Relations
- Japanese Language and Culture
- Language and Culture
- Media Studies
- Public Relations
- Social Media
- Spanish Language and Culture
** Double major options available
Students can choose 9 subjects (90CP) from the list of available subjects from across the University, provided they meet the subject requisites, enrolment restrictions and any other faculty requirements.
To fulfil your student visa requirements, you will need to enrol in 40 credit points per semester.
Most students undertake four (4) subjects per semester (equivalent to 40 credit points). You may however enrol in fewer subjects and extend your degree over a long period.
Bond University’s teaching methodology involves a combination of lectures, tutorials, seminars, examinations, projects, presentations, assignments, computer labs and industry projects.
The below fees are based on the total estimated program fee divided by the number of standard full-time semesters required to complete the program. Fees may vary based on which subjects are selected and the number of subjects enrolled in for each semester.
Semester program fee:
- Students commencing study in 2020: $17,360* per semester average
- Students commencing study in 2021: $15,560* per semester average
Total program fee:
- Students commencing study in 2020: $104,160
- Students commencing study in 2021: $93,360
When considering the fees associated with your studies, keep in mind that Bond’s accelerated schedule means you can finish your degree sooner and be out in the workforce up to a year earlier than most other universities.
This time saving also represents a substantial reduction in accommodation and living costs, plus a full year of extra earnings.
* The fees listed are average costs displayed to provide an indicative program cost only, they may differ to the indicative fee included in the Bond University offer letter due to differences in individual and exact study schedules.
Tuition fees are subject to change on an annual basis and will be charged at the appropriate fee for the year of enrolment.
Applicants with recent secondary education (within the past two years)
Entry score for 2021 entry
|Min ATAR||Min OP||Min IB|
Visit our student profile if you are interested in the profile of all students who commenced undergraduate study at the Faculty in the January semester 2020.
Applicants must meet the University's general minimum admission criteria.
2021 Year 12 Entry
To ensure students are not disadvantaged by the COVID-19 pandemic, current Year 12 students can be assessed now for a guaranteed offer for 2021 entry conditional on the completion of Year 12. Applications will be assessed based on their first semester Year 12 results and meeting any subject prerequisite requirements for their program. Find out more.
International Secondary School students
For more information for International Students, including the International Baccalaureate, please go to the International Secondary School equivalency page.
Alternative entry pathways
For those applicants who do not currently have the required academic qualifications, there are a number of alternative entry pathways:
- Bond University Tertiary Preparation programs
- Bond University Diploma programs
- Other institutional Tertiary Preparation Programs
- Vocational education and training qualifications (Certificate IV and above)
- Prior higher education experience (at this university or another)
- Special Tertiary Admissions Test (STAT)
- Professional or para-professional qualifications/experience
- Employment experience verified by a statement of service from the employer stating the position title and length of service and a very brief statement on the tasks undertaken.
For more information on what is required please visit our how to apply page.
English language proficiency requirements
As tuition is delivered in English, all students will be required to provide documented evidence of the required level of proficiency in the English language. Read more detailed information on English language proficiency requirements for university study.
Credit for prior study
Subject credits may be awarded for previous studies. To apply for credits, you will need to submit academic transcripts including detailed subject outlines/course descriptions for each relevant subject and/or certified copies of testamurs to the Office of Future Students. Please refer to how to apply for credit for more information
How to apply
The Bachelor of Arts program provides students with not only a strong, but a broad set of skills essential to all professions no matter what the chosen career.