"Associate Professor Randall is the Associate Dean - Student Affairs and Service Quality within the Bond Business School, Bond University. For the past five years, he has had substantive leadership roles in the School and across the University. He obtained his doctorate from Griffith University in applied mathematics and has worked at Bond University since 1998. He has extensive expertise in evolutionary computation and digital systems. He now is an active researcher in the effects of climate change on agricultural practices and cropping in Australia. Dr Randall has also published nearly one hundred peer reviewed works including a number of books, chapters for books, journals and conferences articles. He has also had a number of research grants. He is a Justice of the Peace in the state of Queensland."
- INFT13-321 Business Systems and Processes
- INFT13-327 Advanced Big Data Projects and Case Study
- Bachelor of Science, Griffith University
- Bachelor of Business (Honours), Griffith University
- Doctor of Philosophy, Griffith University