Prof Keith Duncan
- Professor of Accounting
- Bond Business School
Level 4, Building 2, Bond Business School, Bond University
Dr Keith Duncan is a professionally qualified Chartered Accountant and a Director of Founders Forum and has also served on the Advisory Board for the John Heine Entrepreneurial Challenge, the Gold Coast Innovation Working Party and Founders Forum Ltd.
In addition to his extensive teaching and research experience at leading institutions in the USA, New Zealand, South Africa and throughout East Asia, he has consulted to and conducted executive development for commercial and government organisations including SEQEB, Sheraton, Stock Exchange, Barclays Bank and the Zealand Securities Commission.
Dr Duncan's work was awarded two Outstanding Doctoral Dissertation Awards by the American Accounting Association and Accounting Behaviour and Organisations, and International Accounting sections.
Undergraduate and Postgraduate teaching in Finance, Financial Analysis & Modelling, and Financial Accounting. Keith has also coached successful Moot Corp and other business plan teams as well as supervising PhD and MCom thesis students.
- Citation for Outstanding Contribution to Student Learning 2006, Carrick Institute for Learning and Teaching in Higher Education
- Export Awards from 2001 to 2006 for the MyBondMBA.com Program
- Gold Coast Region Export Award, Information Technology and Education categories
- Mayor’s Innovation Award, Gold Coast Business Excellence Awards
- Queensland Chamber of Commerce & Industry (QJCCI) Export Award, Service Sector
- Outstanding Doctoral Dissertation, American Accounting Association (AAA)
- ACCT13-301 - Financial Accounting and Company Reporting
- ACCT71-301 - Financial Accounting
- ACCT13-303 - Accounting Theory and Application
- ACCT71-303 - Accounting Theory and Application
- FINC71-500 - Financial Management
- ACCT70-511 - Security Appraisal and Valuation 1
- ACCT11-100 - Introduction to Accounting
- ACCT71-600 - Accounting Principles
- Doctor of Philosophy, Bond University
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Otago
- Master of Commerce, University of Otago
- Certified Accountant