Safe & Respectful Community eLearning Module
Bond is committed to fostering a healthy culture of respect and responsibility that provides safe and supportive work and study environments.
The Safe & Respectful Community eLearning Module is interactive and will take you approximately twenty (20) minutes to complete.
The module is accessible to Bond students in the Building a Better Bondy Community pages in iLearn.
Who needs to complete this module?
It is compulsory for all students commencing in semester 222 to complete the Safe & Respectful Community eLearning Module. Sanctions will apply for non-completion.
We strongly encourage all continuing students to also complete this module during semester 222.
Please ensure you are somewhere safe and take care of yourself as you undertake this module.
You can contact Bond Wellbeing Services by emailing [email protected].
After completing this module, you will be able to:
- Identify appropriate and inappropriate behaviour on campus.
- Define sexual exploitation, abuse, assault, and harassment in Bond’s Sexual Exploitation, Abuse, Assault and Harassment (SEAAH) Policy.
- Explain confidentiality in relation to SEAAH within Bond.
- Identify reporting options for incidents of sexual exploitation, abuse, assault and harassment, both within Bond and externally.
- Identify possible academic consequences of engaging in behaviours deemed unacceptable under Bond’s SEAAH Policy.
- Identify possible legal consequences of engaging in behaviours deemed unacceptable under Bond's SEAAH Policy.
- Identify possible professional consequences of engaging in behaviours deemed unacceptable under Bond's SEAAH Policy.
- Identify services available – for both those affected by SEAAH incidents and those accused of such behaviour.
- Identify ways in which you can support Bond to be a safe and respectful community.