For the career of the future… you’ll need the degree of the future
The January semester for this program will be delivered in a multi-modal format, with classes designed to support and engage all learners. Whether they’re on campus or abroad, all students will be able to access Bond’s exceptional and personalised learning experience through dynamic and interactive lectures, tutorials, seminars, workshops and lab sessions.
The Bachelor of Entrepreneurial Transformation prepares graduates for professional and trans-disciplinary roles in the modern ever-changing work environment with the inclusion of an immersive industry-based learning program. Students will also explore global sustainable development goals through the completion of a collaborative and
creative design solutions option.
About the program
The world of business is changing - new technologies are creating novel ways of solving old problems, and entrepreneurial thinking is essential in the future workforce. Industry is looking for graduates who are nimble enough to respond to these changes and capable of working across multiple sectors and industries. These are the graduates who create transformative solutions for global challenges. Show more
The world of business is changing - new technologies are creating novel ways of solving old problems, and entrepreneurial thinking is essential in the future workforce. Industry is looking for graduates who are nimble enough to respond to these changes and capable of working across multiple sectors and industries. These are the graduates who create transformative solutions for global challenges.
The Bachelor of Entrepreneurial Transformation develops capable professionals who can meet industry needs and solve wicked problems.
The program’s five intersecting components provide graduates with a robust view of entrepreneurial transformation, a flexible skillset, and a unique area of specialisation. Show less
|Mode||On Campus and Remote|
Due to current travel restrictions, this program will temporarily be delivered using a mixture of on-campus, remote and multi-modal classes to support and engage all students, from all parts of the world.
|Duration||6 semesters (2 years)|
|Program type||Bachelors Degree|
|Study area||Business and Commerce, Communication and Creative Media, Health Sciences, International Relations and Humanities, Law, Social Sciences, Psychology and Counselling|
|Credit for prior study||For more details on applying for credit, please contact the Student Business Centre: [email protected]|
The Bachelor of Entrepreneurial Transformation program comprises 22 subjects, as follows:
The Transformation Core (9)
- BUSN11-200 Foundations of Enterprise
- COLB11-100 Global Citizenship
- COLB12-100 Immersion 1: Work-Based Experience
- COLB12-110 Trust, Privacy, Law and Ethics in the Digital Age
- COLB12-120 Design: Process, Methods and Mindsets
- COLB13-110 Immersion 2: Work Placement
- COLB12-200 Global Challenges 1
- COLB13-200 Global Challenges 2
- LAWS10-210 Enterprise Law
Entrepreneurial Transformation (6)
- COMN12-302 Digital Media and Society
- MGMT11-201 Responsible and Sustainable Business
- MGMT13-311 Managing Strategic Change
- MKTG11-100 Marketing
- MKTG13-312 Internet and Social Media Marketing
- STAT11-112 Quantitative Methods
University core subjects (3)
- CORE11-001 Critical Thinking and Communication (CORE 1)
- CORE11-002 Collaboration, Teams and Leadership (CORE 2)
- CORE11-003 Responsibility, Integrity and Civic Discourse (CORE 3)
Specialist Stream (4)
Students select 40CP of University electives. Electives must be approved by an academic advisor from the Transformation CoLab. These subjects will form the student's specialist stream. Sample specialist streams include Agriculture, Data Analytics, Digital Design and Communication, Esports, and Sustainability.
The below fees are based on the total estimated program fee divided by the number of standard full-time semesters required to complete the program. Fees may vary based on which subjects are selected and the number of subjects enrolled in for each semester.
Semester program fee:
- Students commencing study in 2022: $21,040* per semester average
Total program fee:
- Students commencing study in 2022: $126,240
When considering the fees associated with your studies, keep in mind that Bond’s accelerated schedule means you can finish your degree sooner and be out in the workforce up to a year earlier than most other universities.
This time saving also represents a substantial reduction in accommodation and living costs, plus a full year of extra earnings.
* The fees listed are average costs displayed to provide an indicative program cost only, they may differ to the indicative fee included in the Bond University offer letter due to differences in individual and exact study schedules.
Tuition fees are subject to change on an annual basis and will be charged at the appropriate fee for the year of enrolment.
* Note: for students commencing January 2021 the University has held the 2020 tuition fee amount in recognition of the current circumstances, with 2021 fees effective only from the University’s May 2021 semester.
Applicants with recent secondary education (within the past two years)
Entry score for 2021 entry
|Min ATAR||Min OP||Min IB|
Applicants must meet the University's general minimum admission criteria.
2022 Year 12 entry
In a disrupted world, Year 12 students have shown incredible resilience in adapting to the ongoing challenges presented by the events of recent years. Year 12 students can be assessed now for a guaranteed offer for 2022 entry conditional on the completion of Year 12. Applications will be assessed based on their first semester Year 12 results and meeting any subject prerequisite requirements for their program. Find out more.
International Secondary School students
For more information for International Students, including the International Baccalaureate, please go to the International Secondary School equivalency page.
Alternative entry pathways
For those applicants who do not currently have the required academic qualifications, there are a number of alternative entry pathways:
- Bond University Tertiary Preparation programs
- Bond University Diploma programs
- Other institutional Tertiary Preparation Programs
- Vocational education and training qualifications (Certificate IV and above)
- Prior higher education experience (at this university or another)
- Special Tertiary Admissions Test (STAT)
- Professional or para-professional qualifications/experience
- Employment experience verified by a statement of service from the employer stating the position title and length of service and a very brief statement on the tasks undertaken.
For more information on what is required please visit our how to apply page.
English language proficiency requirements
As tuition is delivered in English, all students will be required to provide documented evidence of the required level of proficiency in the English language. Read more detailed information on English language proficiency requirements for university study.
Credit for prior study
Subject credits may be awarded for previous studies. To apply for credits, you will need to submit academic transcripts including detailed subject outlines/course descriptions for each relevant subject and/or certified copies of testamurs to the Office of Future Students. Please refer to how to apply for credit for more information
How to apply
On successful completion of this program, graduates will be able to:
- Apply appropriate analytical methods and design tools to create meaningful and consumable information
- Create transformation in a personal, organisational and societal context
- Evaluate the risks and costs associated with strategic change
- Identify and communicate organisational challenges to a range of audiences
- Apply sound moral reasoning and appropriate legal and ethical judgement in diverse situations
- Implement design thinking strategies and methodologies when addressing complex problems
Career pathways include:
- App or platform developer
- Business development consultant
- Business transformation specialist
- Digital or social media marketing manager
- Disruptor and innovator
- Program, project, or partnerships manager
- Start-up entrepreneur