Every semester, Bond University awards full-fee and part-fee scholarships to the best and brightest future Bondies from around the globe. The scholarship program features a range of scholarships for high-achieving students in academia, leadership, community and sport, with Bond scholarship recipients going on to achieve incredible things in their chosen fields.
Thinking about applying? We’re here to help you decide if you’re eligible, learn where to start, and guide you through the application and award process.
Finding the scholarship for you.
The first step is considering the scholarships on offer. Review our website and check the eligibility criteria against each scholarship to check what you are eligible to apply for. Remember, we encourage you to apply for as many scholarships as you are eligible for, so keep a note of those that match your skills or experiences.
It’s important that you speak to your parents and school about your scholarship application. Let them know you are applying and ask them if they agree with your scholarship choices.
Start your study application first.
You can’t start your scholarship application until you have fully submitted your program application, so get online and start your program application straight away. Scholarship applications open on 1 May. We suggest you start as soon as possible and encourage you to explore the form and check what is required by the relevant scholarship application closing date.
Prepare your submission and supporting documents.
Depending on the scholarship you have decided to apply for, you may be asked to provide specific supporting documents or write an essay. Documents should be uploaded in the relevant section of the scholarship application form. All High School Leavers will also be asked to provide their Career Advisor’s details so we can contact them directly for a reference.
Tip: We recommend drafting essay responses in a Word document and then copying them into the application form when you are ready. This will allow you to check your word count, spelling and grammar before submitting your final responses.
Want some more advice for your scholarship applications? Here are our four top tips.
Do a final check before submitting your application.
Make sure you proofread your application. Check your spelling and grammar and ensure you have attached everything that is required. Once you have submitted your application you cannot make any changes, so take the time to check it over.
Now, it’s time to submit.
Once you are ready, it’s time to submit your application. You will receive a confirmation email once you have successfully submitted your scholarship application. If you don’t receive confirmation, contact us so we can double check. You must submit your scholarship application by the relevant closing date, as late scholarship applications will not be considered. If you are applying for more than one scholarship with different application closing dates, it is important to submit your scholarship application form by the earliest scholarship closing date.
Check your email regularly. We will be sending you important information and reminders throughout the process. We are here to help so if you have any questions email [email protected].
Take a deep breath… the hard work is done. We will send you further details with the next steps, depending on the scholarship (or scholarships) you have applied for, and will keep you updated on the progress of your application. Make sure you put any key dates we provide you with in your calendar, and most importantly, good luck!
Ready to start your application?
STEP ONE – Complete an online study application for your chosen program at Bond. Applications can be completed at any time, and there is no application fee.
- You will be required to enter an email address and password and will have the ability to save your application and return to it at any time. Please use a non-school email address.
- You will be asked to upload copies of your full Year 11 school reports and Semester 1, Year 12 school reports.
- You must fully complete and submit your study application before commencing your scholarship application.
STEP TWO – Complete an online scholarship application. Applications open 1 May, and there is no application fee.
- To access this form, you will use the same email address and password that you used for your study application. Once logged in, simply go to the Start an Application tab and enter the word 'scholarship' in the keyword field.
- Your scholarship application must be completed and submitted by the closing date relevant to the scholarship(s) you are applying for.
- If you are applying for more than one scholarship with different closing dates, it is important to submit your scholarship application form by the earliest scholarship closing date. No late scholarship applications will be considered, and no changes can be made to your application once it’s been submitted.