Bond University Anti-Doping Research Group ( Associate Professor Lotti Tajouri, Professor Matthew Brown and Associate Professor Bon Gray) are pleased to host a Bond University conference:
"Anti-Doping Research and Regulations, World Experts Give the Facts"
This exciting conference will bring together leading experts from around the world to discuss the key issues in the fight against doping in sport.
Opportunities for discussion and debate are encouraged - as athletes, anti-doping agencies, lawyers, commercial agencies and medical researchers collectively engage on how to combat critical issues in the industry from legal, regulatory, scientific and commercial perspectives.
Don’t miss this opportunity to meet and engage in high level discussion and debate for the future of 'clean sport'.
- Dr Osquel Barroso (Canada): World Anti-doping Agency (WADA), Scientific Deputy Director
- Professor Theodore Friedman (USA), Japan Prize (2015), World Anti-doping Agency (WADA)
- Professor Ulrich Haas (Switzerland), University of Zurich, Arbitrator for the ad hoc Division of the Court of Arbitration for Sport at the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver (Canada) and the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)
- Dr Bridget Leonard (New Zealand), Drug Free Sport New Zealand, Program Manager - Testing/ Science
- Jaimie Fuller (Switzerland), SKINS International, Executive Chairman
- Professor Catherine Ordway: Sport & Anti-Doping Consultant
- Andrew Minogue, Pacific Games Council, Executive Director
- Dr Naomi Speers, ASADA, Science and Results Manager
- Dr David Hughes, Australian Institute of Sport (AIS), Chief Medical Officer
Dr Lotti Tajouri
Associate Professor- Genomics and Molecular Biology
Faculty of Health Sciences and Medicine
Bond University in the News!
See our Associate Professor - Genomics and Molecular Biology, Dr Lotti Tajouri being interviewed by Channel 7 about the anti-doping research project currently underway at Bond University.