Watch Demo Day on demand
About Gold Coast Demo Day
Presented by Bond Business School, 2020 Gold Coast Demo Day featured some of Queensland’s brightest minds pitching their business ideas.
It was the first time this 90 minute annual event has been run virtually, giving unprecedented access to see the Gold Coast’s most promising entrepreneurs live from anywhere in the world.
The Gold Coast is Australia’s innovation hot spot, and Bond University was proud to showcase six start up teams varying in experience and expertise.
The 2020 teams:
- Bee Essential - A school project focused on supporting bee populations
- Aftermath - Using virtual reality to increase understanding of the challenges of climate change
- Indirectory - Indirectory is a revolutionary new app transforming the fashion, homeware and gift industry
- SecureStack - SecureStack helps software developers find and fix security & scalability gaps in their web applications
- Stacked Farm - Australia’s first end-to-end automated, indoor vertical farm
- Eggy - Life unscrambled: solving the headaches of life admin
For more information about Demo Day, please contact:
Dr Baden U'Ren
Director, Bond Business Commercialisation Centre and Assistant Professor of Entrepreneurship
p | +61 7 5595 2212
e | [email protected]