|Faculty:||Faculty of Society and Design|
This subject provides an opportunity to undertake an inter-disciplinary group investigation of an urban development and/or environmental management project, bringing together each student’s understanding of development of a project brief, project implementation and final reporting and evaluation of a real world project.
- Apply the skills and knowledge cumulatively acquired throughout degree to a practical, real-world project.
- Work efficiently in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Analyse complex problems/tasks and propose strategies to address identified problems whilst taking into consideration the needs of the client.
- Plan complex, multi-stage projects, establish project milestones and manage the systematic resolution of problems.
- Contribute to and assist with the compilation of reports and presentations which will clearly communicate the outcomes of the team effort to the client.
Assumed knowledge is the minimum level of knowledge of a subject area that students are assumed to have acquired through previous study. It is the responsibility of students to ensure they meet the assumed knowledge expectations of the subject. Students who do not possess this prior knowledge are strongly recommended against enrolling and do so at their own risk. No concessions will be made for students’ lack of prior knowledge.
This subject is not available to
This subject cannot be taken until the student is in their final semester.
This subject is not available as a general elective. To be eligible for enrolment, the subject must be specified in the students’ program structure.
- May 2023 [Standard - Capstone Project]
- January 2023 [Standard - Capstone Project]
- September 2022 [Standard - Capstone Project]
- May 2022 [Standard - Capstone Project]
- January 2022 [Standard - Capstone Project]
- September 2021 [Standard - Capstone Project]
- May 2021 [Standard - Capstone Project]
- January 2021 [Standard - Capstone Project]
- September 2020 [Standard - Capstone Project]
- May 2020 [Standard - Capstone Project]
- January 2020 [Standard - Capstone Project]
- May 2019 [Standard - Capstone Project]
- January 2019 [Standard - Capstone Project]
- September 2018 [Standard - Capstone Project]
- May 2018 [Standard - Capstone Project]
- January 2018 [Standard - Capstone Project]
- September 2017 [Standard - Capstone Project]
- May 2017 [Standard - Capstone Project]
Standard Offering Enrolment opens: 17/07/2022 Semester start: 12/09/2022 Subject start: 12/09/2022 Cancellation 1: 26/09/2022 Cancellation 2: 03/10/2022 Last enrolment: 25/09/2022 Withdraw - Financial: 08/10/2022 Withdraw - Academic: 29/10/2022 Teaching census: 07/10/2022
Standard Offering Enrolment opens: 13/11/2022 Semester start: 16/01/2023 Subject start: 16/01/2023 Cancellation 1: 30/01/2023 Cancellation 2: 06/02/2023 Last enrolment: 29/01/2023 Withdraw - Financial: 11/02/2023 Withdraw - Academic: 04/03/2023 Teaching census: 10/02/2023
Standard Offering Enrolment opens: 19/03/2023 Semester start: 15/05/2023 Subject start: 15/05/2023 Cancellation 1: 29/05/2023 Cancellation 2: 05/06/2023 Last enrolment: 28/05/2023 Withdraw - Financial: 10/06/2023 Withdraw - Academic: 01/07/2023 Teaching census: 09/06/2023
|Withdraw - Financial:||08/10/2022|
|Withdraw - Academic:||29/10/2022|
|Withdraw - Financial:||11/02/2023|
|Withdraw - Academic:||04/03/2023|
|Withdraw - Financial:||10/06/2023|
|Withdraw - Academic:||01/07/2023|