This subject is the second of a two-stage research internship program. Through the project you will integrate your knowledge and skills from previous occupational therapy and research subjects. During this stage of the research internship you will finalise your project, including completion of data collection, data analysis and preparation of a research presentation and thesis. You will meet regularly with your research supervisor/s for up to one hour per week.
|Faculty||Faculty of Health Sciences & Medicine|
|Study abroad||Not Available to Study Abroad students|
1. Conduct an advanced examination of the health and social care literature in a focussed topic area.
2. Critically analyse and synthesise the literature on a focussed topic.
3. Act ethically and professionally in the conduct of research.
4. Apply project management principles to conduct a research project with a high level of autonomy and accountability.
5. Apply research principles through a research project.
6. Disseminate research findings in a variety of professional and scientific fora.
Please check the subject outline for pre-requisite subjects.