Marketing is based on the principle of providing value to customers. To provide value, we need to know what customers need and want; what they know, think and feel about our brand; and how they are likely to behave. Market research refers to the various tools and techniques used in the collection, analysis and interpretation of data to facilitate marketing decision making. This subject will provide you with a theoretical understanding of market research as well as give you practical, hands-on experience collecting, analysing and interpreting data to making more effective decisions.
|Faculty||Bond Business School|
|Study abroad||Available to Study Abroad students|
1. Demonstrate comprehensive and integrated theoretical and technical knowledge of the role, importance and methods of market research.
2. Conduct a market research study, including defining a marketing problem; developing and executing appropriate research techniques to investigate the problem; and analyse and interpret the findings.
3. Demonstrate the ability to work effectively with others to complete a project by working within a group.
4. Articulate details, recommendations and related information of a market research project in a clear, concise professional quality research report.
5. Deliver a clear, concise well-organised presentation of research project outcomes using suitable visual aids.
MKTG71-600 - Marketing Fundamentals OR MKTG71-104 - Marketing Management OR approved Study Abroad OR Exchange Student