An introduction to the essentials of marketing critical to managing profitable customer relationships in today’s dynamic and connected environment. You will learn how to acquire and retain the right customers through the application of consumer behaviour, market research, market segmentation, targeting, positioning and customer relationship management. The primary aim of this subject is to foster a customer-centric orientation and a marketing mindset when addressing business issues.
|Bond Business School|
- May 2018 [Standard Offering]
- September 2018 [Standard Offering]
|Available to Study Abroad students|
- Commencing in 2017: $4,405
- Commencing in 2018: $4,591
1. Demonstrate knowledge of fundamental marketing concepts.
2. Apply fundamental marketing concepts to critically evaluate a marketing problem.
3. Demonstrate leadership, initiative and teamwork through participation in a group assignment that applies the fundamental concepts of marketing to critically evaluate a marketing problem.
4. Demonstrate effective oral communication skills required of marketing professionals.
5. Demonstrate effective written communication skills required of marketing professionals.
No Prior Knowledge Required