Applying the principles of marketing in formulating International marketing strategies in the global business environment. The subject will examine the impact of multicultural consumer and buyer behaviour on product and services development for international markets. Special emphasis will be placed on the challenges facing multinational enterprise as well as smaller firms in formulating marketing strategies for Asia and Pacific Please note the CODE for this subject was previously IBUS13-353
|Bond Business School|
- September 2018 [Standard Offering]
- January 2019 [Standard Offering]
- September 2019 [Standard Offering]
|Available to Study Abroad students|
- Commencing in 2018: $4,247
- Commencing in 2019: $4,290
1. Understand the complexities of the International marketplace
2. Evaluate potential overseas markets and the factors impacting market research, market entry, pricing, distribution, products and promotion strategies
3. Appreciate the cultural, political, legal and financial factors impacting the International marketplace.
4. Understand current and future trends and develop the right mind-set for today's International marketing managers.
Students must have successfully completed MKTG11-100 Marketing or equivalent prior to undertaking MKTG13-301.