|Faculty:||Faculty of Law|
- Develop an awareness of national variations in apparently common legal concepts and attitudes to the law.
- Demonstrate how these variations are brought together in particular transactions to identify the 'common core' of contract law and an expanding international law of contracts.
- Consider the central role of contract in international trade.
- Experience negotiation across legal systems and how working as a team can produce optimal results.
Assumed knowledge is the minimum level of knowledge of a subject area that students are assumed to have acquired through previous study. It is the responsibility of students to ensure they meet the assumed knowledge expectations of the subject. Students who do not possess this prior knowledge are strongly recommended against enrolling and do so at their own risk. No concessions will be made for students’ lack of prior knowledge.
Juris Doctor students are expected to have completed a minimum of 80 credit points of compulsory law subjects.
Students must be admitted into a Masters law degree OR LA-43040 Doctor of Legal Science (Research) OR be an approved Law Study Abroad OR Law Exchange student.
This subject is not available as a general elective. To be eligible for enrolment, the subject must be specified in the students’ program structure.
- January 2023 [Intensive - International Contracts]
- September 2022 [Intensive - International Contracts]
- September 2021 [Intensive - International Contracts]
- January 2021 [Intensive - International Contracts]
- September 2020 [Intensive - International Contracts]
- January 2020 [Intensive - International Contracts]
- September 2019 [Intensive - International Contracts]
- January 2019 [Intensive - International Contracts]
- September 2018 [Intensive - International Contracts]
- January 2018 [Intensive - International Contracts]
- September 2017 [Intensive - International Contracts]
Non-Standard Offering Enrolment opens: 17/07/2022 Semester start: 19/09/2022 Subject start: 19/09/2022 Cancellation 1: 23/09/2022 Cancellation 2: 24/09/2022 Last enrolment: 21/09/2022 Withdraw - Financial: 26/09/2022 Withdraw - Academic: 29/09/2022 Teaching census: 25/09/2022
Non-Standard Offering Enrolment opens: 13/11/2022 Semester start: 16/01/2023 Subject start: 16/01/2023 Cancellation 1: 30/01/2023 Cancellation 2: 06/02/2023 Last enrolment: 29/01/2023 Withdraw - Financial: 11/02/2023 Withdraw - Academic: 04/03/2023 Teaching census: 10/02/2023
|Withdraw - Financial:||26/09/2022|
|Withdraw - Academic:||29/09/2022|
|Withdraw - Financial:||11/02/2023|
|Withdraw - Academic:||04/03/2023|