Doing business across borders has become ubiquitous even for the smallest and newest ventures. To contemplate moving internationally, managers must know how to select and assess countries or regions for the purposes of expansion. In this subject, students will examine the tensions between the pull of regionalism and the simultaneous push towards globalisation and the implications for doing business across borders. This is an advanced international business subject and draws on new research. Topics may change in accordance with shifting geopolitical landscapes and realities.
|Faculty||Bond Business School|
1. Evaluate the impact of globalisation on international business.
2. Evaluate the effects of multilateralism, pluralism and regionalism on business.
3. Apply methodology for assessment of regions for the purpose of international expansion conducted in a socially responsible and ethical manner.
4. Prepare a regional business analysis and recommendations in a clear, concise writing style for a professional audience.
5. Deliver a clear, concise well-organised presentation of your regional analysis using suitable visual aids.
Future offerings not yet planned.