|Faculty:||Faculty of Health Sciences and Medicine|
- Independently undertake and present a comprehensive literature review relevant to the research project of study.
- Design, plan and commence a research project using an appropriate selection of participants/models, methods of data collection, appropriate analysis, and discussion of limitations.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the ethical requirements for conducting human or animal research as it relates to the research project.
- Communicate to a scientific audience, the background, research plan, and any interim results of the research project.
- Conduct research within ethical frameworks in individual and team environments to achieve high-level outcomes.
There are no pre-requisites
Assumed knowledge is the minimum level of knowledge of a subject area that students are assumed to have acquired through previous study. It is the responsibility of students to ensure they meet the assumed knowledge expectations of the subject. Students who do not possess this prior knowledge are strongly recommended against enrolling and do so at their own risk. No concessions will be made for students’ lack of prior knowledge.
This subject is not available to
All enrolments need to be approved by Faculty. Only available if admitted into the Bachelor of Health Sciences (Honours, Intensive) program.
This subject is not available as a general elective. To be eligible for enrolment, the subject must be specified in the students’ program structure.
Non-Standard Offering Enrolment opens: 19/03/2023 Semester start: 15/05/2023 Subject start: 15/05/2023 Cancellation 1: 01/06/2023 Cancellation 2: 06/06/2023 Last enrolment: 30/05/2023 Withdraw - Financial: 18/06/2023 Withdraw - Academic: 09/07/2023 Teaching census: 17/06/2023
|Withdraw - Financial:||18/06/2023|
|Withdraw - Academic:||09/07/2023|