In this advanced subject, students examine screenwriting and narrative strategies for a variety of screen forms, including short and long-form drama for film, television and other screen projects. With a major focus on character and story development, students explore how to engage audiences at an emotional level.
|Faculty||Faculty of Society & Design|
1. Develop a detailed story plan for a ten-minute screenplay, including characterisations, to a high standard.
2. Write a screenplay using the correct industry technical format and conventions to a high standard.
3. Write a ten-minute screenplay for a short film, or other screen-based project types, to a high standard.
4. Interpret and apply feedback to improve the storytelling and writing of a ten-minute screenplay to a high standard.
5. Develop a written proposal for a television series storyline to a high standard.
|Withdraw – Financial?||08/02/2020|
|Withdraw – Academic?||29/02/2020|
|Withdraw – Financial?||10/10/2020|
|Withdraw – Academic?||31/10/2020|