This highly practical, workshop-based subject introduces students to professional editing techniques and outlines post-production processes across a range of production types. Students learn professional approaches to a variety of technical and artistic aspects of editing at an industry level.
|Faculty||Faculty of Society & Design|
1. Critically assess and evaluate the foundational and artistic principles that guide editing decisions.
2. Analyse and evaluate varying forms of film, television and other screen editing techniques.
3. Define the various stages involved in editing film, television and other screen-based productions.
4. Demonstrate the skills necessary to successfully edit film, television and other screen-based productions.
5. Demonstrate the skills necessary to manage project data and media files.
|Withdraw – Financial?||20/06/2020|
|Withdraw – Academic?||11/07/2020|
|Withdraw – Financial?||13/02/2021|
|Withdraw – Academic?||06/03/2021|