In this highly-practical, workshop-based subject, students are introduced to the operation of an advanced modern broadcast television studio, and the production of weekly live broadcast programs (such as News, Current Affairs, Magazine, Variety and Music shows). Emphasis is placed on rotating production roles, studio etiquette, studio management, teamwork and program planning.
|Faculty||Faculty of Society & Design|
1. Critically review different forms, styles and genres of television multicam production.
2. Work collaboratively in creative teams, demonstrating advanced problem solving, negotiating and influencing necessary to produce multi-camera productions.
3. Effectively perform a number of crew roles and responsibilities to a high level that enables them to create multi-camera productions using industry expected protocols and processes.
4. Reflect upon and analyse creative, structural, aesthetic and contextual aspects of their own work.
5. Operate specialised technology used in modern multi-camera television productions and be competent in the use of this technology in a live broadcast situation.
|Standard Offering - On-Campus Delivery Only|
|Withdraw – Financial?||10/10/2020|
|Withdraw – Academic?||31/10/2020|
|Withdraw – Financial?||09/10/2021|
|Withdraw – Academic?||30/10/2021|