In this subject, students explore the various creative approaches to screen media through the screening and analysis of Hollywood, independent, international and alternative film, screen and digital content. Students examine the broad range of screen aesthetics by investigating the characteristics of screen storytelling, style, and major genres, and how these characteristics are shaped by social, industrial and technological changes.
|Faculty||Faculty of Society & Design|
1. Identify and describe screen aesthetics and storytelling across various formats.
2. Define and apply key concepts and terms as they function within screen aesthetics.
3. Critically examine the aesthetics of screen content.
4. Curate a collection of critical analyses of screen content.
5. Develop a screen studies research plan.
6. Present a screen studies research project in written form.
|Withdraw – Financial?||20/06/2020|
|Withdraw – Academic?||11/07/2020|