Investments builds on the material presented in Managerial Finance. In the introductory
Finance subject, the building blocks consisting of both application and theory were introduced. In this subject, these fundamental concepts are explored in substantially greater detail in terms of
their importance and relevance to practitioners. The theory underlying asset pricing models and efficient markets, portfolio formation and management are examined in detail. An introduction
to options, futures and other derivative securities is also included.
|Bond Business School|
- January 2018 [Standard Offering]
- May 2018 [Standard Offering]
- January 2019 [Standard Offering]
- May 2019 [Standard Offering]
|Available to Study Abroad students|
- Commencing in 2017: $4,405
- Commencing in 2018: $4,591
1. Demonstrate the ability to make complex trades in an online market.
2. Apply appropriate models of investment risk and return to a given investment.
3. Use sophisticated models to apply the concept of pricing financial assets to shares, interest rate securities and derivative securities.
4. Identify scenarios to apply appropriate strategies for assessing investment performance.
FINC71-600 - Managerial Finance OR Admission into BN-13005 - Master of Finance OR BN-13115 - Master of Finance (Professional) OR BN-13118 - Master of Actuarial Science OR BN-13120 - Master of Actuarial Practice OR BN-13121 - Master of Actuarial Science OR BN-13122 - Master of Actuarial Science (Specialisation)