This subject is designed for students seeking to manage their own finances in a planned, comprehensive approach as well as those seeking to pursue a career in the financial planning industry. Upon successful completion, you will be able to develop and use financial plans, understand the range of financial products and services available and formulate competent recommendations for individual or household finances.
|Faculty||Bond Business School|
1. Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge and understanding necessary as a financial planner/investments advisor and the development of an individual’s wealth creation plan.
2. Demonstrate an understanding of the regulatory requirements and professional ethics applicable to a financial planning professional.
3. Apply knowledge and skills of financial planning to assess an individual’s financial situation and design an effective, professional financial strategy that achieves the client’s objectives.
4. Demonstrate the ability to work together as a financial advisory team to prepare a comprehensive financial plan.
5. Deliver a clear, concise well-organised presentation appropriate for the intended purpose and audience using suitable visual aids.
6. Articulate ideas, decisions, recommendations and other information in a clear, concise writing style tailored to a given audience.
|Withdraw – Financial?||05/10/2019|
|Withdraw – Academic?||26/10/2019|
|Withdraw – Financial?||08/02/2020|
|Withdraw – Academic?||29/02/2020|