This subject is designed for students seeking to manage their own finances in a planned, comprehensive approach as well as those seeking to pursue a career in the financial planning industry. Upon successful completion, you will be able to develop and use financial plans, understand the range of financial products and services available and formulate competent recommendations for individual or household finances.
|Faculty||Bond Business School|
1. Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of financial planning and investments concepts and principles.
2. Demonstrate knowledge of the regulatory requirements and professional ethics applicable to a financial planning professional.
3. Apply knowledge and skills of financial planning to assess an individual’s financial situation and design a professional financial strategy that addresses the client’s needs.
4. Demonstrate the ability to work together as a financial advisory team to prepare a comprehensive financial plan.
5. Articulate ideas, decisions, recommendations and other information in a clear, concise writing style tailored to a specific client.
|Withdraw – Financial?||13/02/2021|
|Withdraw – Academic?||06/03/2021|
|Withdraw – Financial?||09/10/2021|
|Withdraw – Academic?||30/10/2021|