Marketing is an art and a science. Based on an environmental assessment and a thorough understanding of target customers and relevant stakeholders, marketers set goals for their organisation and achieve these through tactical decisions. This subject is designed to develop analytical and decision-making skills relevant to marketing. You will be introduced to marketing concepts and frameworks, techniques such as market segmentation and services profiling and positioning tactics using the marketing mix. The subject will culminate with you creating and presenting a marketing plan for an organisation of your choosing.
|Faculty||Bond Business School|
1. Demonstrate comprehensive and integrated theoretical and technical knowledge of the subject.
2. Create a marketing plan for a chosen organisation.
3. Demonstrate effective written communication skills through the completion of written assignments.
4. Demonstrate effective verbal communication skills through an oral presentation of a marketing plan.
5. Demonstrate the ability to critically reflect on personal experience to develop new knowledge, skills and attitudes.
Must be admitted into an EMBA Program.
Future offerings not yet planned.