Immersion 1: Work-Based Experience provides students with a transition from study to the workplace. This subject offers an experiential application of previously studied theories and methodologies within a simulated professional context. Students will complete a work-based project as they enhance their understanding of the workplace.
1. Communicate effectively using oral, written and visual communication techniques.
2. Demonstrate an enhanced understanding of the workplace.
3. Develop working knowledge of a range of identified job processes and allocated duties.
4. Critically evaluate personal progress and performance through self reflection.
5. Collaborate productively as part of a team to successfuly complete a project.
This subject is not available as a general elective. To be eligible for enrolment, the subject must be specified in the students’ program structure.
|Standard Offering - On-Campus Delivery Only|
|Withdraw – Financial?||10/10/2020|
|Withdraw – Academic?||31/10/2020|
|Withdraw – Financial?||09/10/2021|
|Withdraw – Academic?||30/10/2021|