Students will apply the skills introduced in Academic Communication Skills. Students will also apply content based knowledge from the Humanities.
|Faculty||Bond University College|
1. Apply oral and written academic communication skills.
2. Develop and apply effective critical literacy and analytical skills.
3. Demonstrate a sound understanding of historical themes which continue to shape the politics of the modern world.
4. Relate concepts of globalisation to contemporary issues in anthropology and society.
5. Demonstrate an appreciation of literary texts and authors' perspectives.
This subject is not available as a general elective. To be eligible for enrolment, the subject must be specified in the students’ program structure.
|Withdraw – Financial?||20/06/2020|
|Withdraw – Academic?||11/07/2020|
|Withdraw – Financial?||10/10/2020|
|Withdraw – Academic?||31/10/2020|
|Withdraw – Financial?||13/02/2021|
|Withdraw – Academic?||06/03/2021|
|Withdraw – Financial?||12/06/2021|
|Withdraw – Academic?||03/07/2021|