This subject focuses on mathematical skills and techniques that have direct application to real world situations. It is designed to provide an appropriate mathematical background for those students who wish to pursue studies in health sciences, construction or business. The subject covers key topics such as probability and statistics, mathematical functions and their graphs, series, geometry, trigonometry and differential calculus.
|Faculty||Bond University College|
1. Interpret and express problems in mathematical terms.
2. Communicate using mathematical notation, language and graphs.
3. Apply techniques from the studies of algebra, statistics, series, geometry and calculus to solve problems.
4. Use technology to solve mathematical problems.
5. Interpret and analyse quantitative information using statistical techniques.
There are no co-requisites.
Admission into a Bond University College program and must have achieved 65% or greater in BCFN01-003 to enrol in this subject.
This subject is not available as a general elective. To be eligible for enrolment, the subject must be specified in the students’ program structure.
|Withdraw – Financial?||09/02/2019|
|Withdraw – Academic?||02/03/2019|
|Withdraw – Financial?||08/06/2019|
|Withdraw – Academic?||29/06/2019|
|Withdraw – Financial?||05/10/2019|
|Withdraw – Academic?||26/10/2019|
|Withdraw – Financial?||08/02/2020|
|Withdraw – Academic?||29/02/2020|