This subject provides students with the opportunity to bring their quantitative mathematical skills up to a standard that is required for future studies at Bond University. It also provides new material that is essential to understanding business-related problems.
|Faculty||Bond University College|
1. complete calculations and solve elementary problems in financial mathematics.
2. understand the language of Algebra and use algebra to solve problems.
3. model relationships algebraically and graphically.
4. demonstrate competency in the application of technology to communicate, analyse and solve mathematical problems.
5. gain mathematical skills and techniques to organise information and interpret practical situations using appropriate tools.
6. develop knowledge, skills and understanding of mathematics in the workplace.
7. compute and present basic descriptive statistics and to be able to do basic analysis of data.
8. communicate mathematically in written and/or verbal form.
This subject is not available as a general elective. To be eligible for enrolment, the subject must be specified in the students’ program structure.
|Withdraw – Financial?||09/02/2019|
|Withdraw – Academic?||02/03/2019|
|Withdraw – Financial?||08/06/2019|
|Withdraw – Academic?||29/06/2019|
|Withdraw – Financial?||05/10/2019|
|Withdraw – Academic?||26/10/2019|
|Withdraw – Financial?||08/02/2020|
|Withdraw – Academic?||29/02/2020|