Foundation English 1 is designed to develop skills in the areas of academic reading, writing, speaking, and listening and to prepare students for future studies.
|Faculty||Bond University College|
1. learn and apply reading strategies and critically evaluating sources of information.
2. identify important information from academic readings, lectures and seminars and taking effective and meaningful notes.
3. apply the knowledge and skills gained from the course when reading academic texts associated with their university studies.
4. demonstrate an understanding of the structure, conventions and characteristics of an academic essay and the writing process.
5. demonstrate the ability to research, select, understand, skim, scan, interpret, analyse, summarize and paraphrase various texts relevant to the course and their own studies.
This subject is not available as a general elective. To be eligible for enrolment, the subject must be specified in the students’ program structure.
|Withdraw – Financial?||09/02/2019|
|Withdraw – Academic?||02/03/2019|
|Withdraw – Financial?||08/06/2019|
|Withdraw – Academic?||29/06/2019|
|Withdraw – Financial?||05/10/2019|
|Withdraw – Academic?||26/10/2019|
|Withdraw – Financial?||08/02/2020|
|Withdraw – Academic?||29/02/2020|