Foundation English 1 is designed to develop skills in the areas of academic reading, writing, speaking, and listening and to prepare students for future studies.
|Faculty||Bond University College|
1. Apply reading and listening strategies to comprehend and evaluate a range of academic texts and talks.
2. Effectively participate in group seminars to identify and discuss different perspectives and stances on contemporary issues.
3. Identify relevant information from academic texts and talks, and utilise effective note-taking, and summarising techniques.
4. Demonstrate an understanding and ability to produce the structure, conventions and characteristics of a range of short academic essays.
5. Deliver structured academic oral presentations.
This subject is not available as a general elective. To be eligible for enrolment, the subject must be specified in the students’ program structure.
|Withdraw – Financial?||20/06/2020|
|Withdraw – Academic?||11/07/2020|
|Withdraw – Financial?||10/10/2020|
|Withdraw – Academic?||31/10/2020|
|Withdraw – Financial?||13/02/2021|
|Withdraw – Academic?||06/03/2021|
|Withdraw – Financial?||12/06/2021|
|Withdraw – Academic?||03/07/2021|