About the scholarship
As part of Bond University’s 30th Anniversary celebrations in 2019, we will be offering a number of partial tuition fee scholarships to high achieving domestic students applying to commence postgraduate studies at Bond University in 2019 or 2020.
A number of 30th Anniversary Postgraduate Scholarships will be awarded to student’s commencing in May 2019, September 2019 and January 2020.
To be considered applicants must:
- Be a domestic student.
- Have completed a Bachelor’s degree and achieved a minimum GPA of 2.0/4.0 (or equivalent 5.0/7.0) or 65%
- Meet the prerequisites and the admissions requirements for their chosen degree.
Please note, this scholarship is available to students who have not previously studied at Bond University. Alumni of Bond University should refer to the 30th Anniversary Alumni Scholarship.
30th Anniversary Postgraduate Scholarships award 25% tuition fee remission for any postgraduate degree excluding the Master of Psychology, Doctor of Physiotherapy and the Bond Medical Program.
Students must complete and submit their scholarship application prior to the application closing date. No late scholarship applications will be considered.
- Applications are now closed for students commencing in May 2019 semester.
- Applications are open now and close on 21 July, 2019 for students commencing in September 2019 semester.
- Applications are now open and close on 10 November, 2019 for students commencing in January 2020 semester.
The successful award recipient must:
- comply with Bond’s general scholarship terms and conditions
- maintain a minimum average of 65% or better in their program
- be enrolled on a full-time basis
- participate in promotional activities arranged by the University.
Scholarships are non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
Acceptance of the Scholarship implies agreement to meet these obligations