Prof. Paul Glasziou
- Institute for Evidence-Based Healthcare
- Faculty of Health Sciences & Medicine
Level 4, Building 5, Faculty of Health Sciences & Medicine, Bond University
Paul is Professor of Evidence-Based Practice at Bond University and the Director of the Institute for Evidence Based Healthcare. He was the Director of the Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine in Oxford from 2003-2010. His key interests include identifying and removing the barriers to using high quality research in everyday clinical practice. He is a leader within the Reward Alliance, investigating research waste and promoting better prioritisation, design, conduct, regulation, management and reporting of health research.
Other interests include overdiagnosis and overtreatment, general practice, uptake of evidence for non-drug interventions, and automation of systematic review processes.
- Member of the Royal College of General Practitioners
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
- Doctor of Philosophy
- Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery, University of Queensland