Prof Michelle Markham
Level 3, Building 4, Faculty of Law, Bond University
Prior to joining the Bond Law Faculty in January 2008, Michelle taught at the University of Natal, at Griffith University, at QUT and at Bond as an Adjunct member of staff. She has also taught at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
Michelle has worked in the Tax department of one of the largest global accounting firms, and maintains strong links with the profession. She is a Chartered Tax Adviser, a member of the Australasian Tax Teachers Association, of the Tax Research Network (UK) and of the Society of Legal Scholars (UK). She is a Fellow of the Tim Fischer Centre for Global Trade and Finance, and a Senior Research Fellow, Department of Business Law and Taxation, Monash University.
Legal Ethics and Professional Conduct, Business Law, Taxation Law (domestic and international).
- QUT Vice-Chancellor's Distinguished Teaching Award, Team Teaching Category
- QUT Faculty of Law Award for Excellence in Teaching
- Team member in the 2007 Carrick Award for Programs that Enhance Learning
- Advocate of the Supreme Court of South Africa
- Bachelor of Arts University of Natal, Durban
- Bachelor of Laws University of Natal, Durban
- Master of Laws University of Natal, Durban
- Higher Diploma in Taxation Law University of the Witwatersrand
- Doctor of Philosophy Bond University
- Chartered Tax Adviser Tax Institute of Australia