Damian Cox studied science and philosophy at the Australian National University before taking a doctorate in philosophy at the University of Melbourne. He has held positions in philosophy at Edith Cowan University and University of Queensland, before joining Bond University in 2006. Damian Cox has published widely in philosophy, including in the areas of metaphysics, epistemology, philosophical theories of truth, moral philosophy, philosophical psychology, environmental ethics and professional ethics.
Damian Cox has a broad range of teaching expertise in philosophy, including the history of ethics, contemporary political philosophy, metaphysics and epistemology, critical thinking and informal logic, and phiilosophy and film.
- CORE11-120 - Cultural and Ethical Values
- PHIL11-101 - Introduction to Philosophy
- PHIL11-130 - Philosophy and Film
- PHIL71-130 - Philosophy and Film
- PHIL12-205 - Political Philosophy: Freedom, Justice and the State
- Bachelor of Arts with Honours, Australian National University
- Doctor of Philosophy, Melbourne University