Anna is an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) with more than 10 years’ experience, focusing predominantly in paediatric nutrition. Anna has worked in both acute hospital settings and in her own private paediatric dietetics practice in the Northern Rivers of NSW.
With expertise in supporting the nutrition of neurodiverse families, paediatric food allergies and intolerances and infant feeding difficulties, Anna is dedicated to helping families incorporate intuitive eating principles into their feeding relationships.
Anna has recently joined Bond University as a Senior Teaching Fellow and is facilitating the first tertiary created online Medical Nutrition Management course for General Practitioners in Australia and supporting the clinical teaching team.
- Dietitians Australia
- Project Facilitator: Medical Nutrition Management for General Practitioners
- NUTR71-101 - Nutrition Assessment and Diagnosis
- NUTR71-102 - Nutrition Communication and Behaviour
- Bachelor of Business (Finance), University of Technology Sydney
- Bachelor of Health Science (Nutrition & Dietetics) (First Class Honours), Queensland University of Technology