Read&Write is a Toolbar designed to help you with the process of researching, reading and writing with a wide variety of tools that you can customise.
- Text-to-speech: Reads words, passages, or whole documents aloud with easy-to-follow dual colour highlighting.
- Talk&Type: Turns the spoken word into text.
- Audio Maker: Converts selected text into an audio file, and automatically downloads.
- Translation & Referencing: Over 80 languages available for translation that you can save to build your personal dictionary housing both definitions and images.
- Check It: Reviews writing for incorrect grammar, spelling (phonetic), capitalisation, punctuation, verb tense, referencing and more.
Read&Write is currently available at Bond University on Google Chrome and for PDF and Screenshot assistance. See installation instructions below.
Watch this step-by-step installation guide before you get started.
How to Install on your Computer
Read&Write have now added online dictation to Read&Write for Windows.
Dictation will help you to format, add punctuation, add bullet points, capitalise words and add tables while you are using the Talk&Type tool. Anything you can type, you can speak!
To help you get started or simply to get the best out of the dictation feature, check out the Top Tips for Dictation.
EXTRA HELP & RESOURCES
This is a very handy interactive tool which demonstrates what each feature of the Toolbar does. Click below to view: