BondAbility is a one stop shop. Here, you can apply for a Learning Access Plan, book an appointment with the Accessibility & Inclusion Advisor, renew your plan and apply for changes as needed.
Students are all welcome to register within BondAbility, provided they are a currently enrolled student. Students can register regardless of study mode (on campus/online/distance) or study load (part-time/full time). Registration's must be made in week 2 and completed by the end of week 3.
How to apply for a Learning Access Plan through BondAbility
1. Submit a BondAbility application.
2. All applicants must provide supporting documentation via a Health Practitioner Report.
- For Specific Learning Disabilities an adult psychometric report is also required.
- For Hearing impairments a recent Audiogram and Audiologist Report is also required.
3. Book and attend a meeting with the Accessibility and Inclusion Advisor. This can be done through BondAbility.
4. If eligible, a Learning Access Plan will be created.
A Learning Access Plan (LAP) is based on your specific circumstances and health situation as well as your programme of study and faculty.
A LAP will have reasonable adjustments to help ensure learning can be accessed. The LAP will be communicated with the student and the faculty including the SASQ, Academics and placement coordinators where needed.
Bond University is committed to making every effort to provide personalised support to each student based on their individual requirements.
We will always endeavour to accommodate a student’s reasonable adjustments, but the university acknowledges it does have limited resources and facilities.
We require early notification in order to best assist you with adjustments to your studies.
To learn more about reasonable adjustments, click the button below.