COMPULSORY MODULE FOR ALL NEW STUDENTS
Personal, professional, and academic integrity are essential attributes for Bond University students and graduates.
This short module explains the importance of academic integrity and shows examples of academic misconduct and how to avoid them.
Upon successful completion of this module, you will be awarded a digital certificate.
This module is compulsory for all new Bond University students and should be completed during Orientation Week. It is also recommended and available to all continuing students.
The course should take no more than 30 minutes to complete.
Upon completion of the course, you will be able to:
- Recognise the importance of acting with Academic Integrity
- Recall the principles and concepts of Academic Integrity. This includes what constitutes academic misconduct, and how and why to avoid it.
READY TO START? FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE STEPS
1. Click 'start now' below to go to the course on the Bond University Learner Portal.
2. When signing in, select Bond Students & Staff and enter your Bond credentials.
3. Once enrolled, the course will appear under the “My Dashboard” tab.
Download our step by step guide for further instructions.
If you have any problems accessing the module, please email [email protected].