This subject provides an introduction to the processes involved in property development in market economies in the context of government supervision of regulatory and approval processes. The emphasis is on the various roles of property developers and the way they operate to achieve project outcomes.
|Faculty||Faculty of Society & Design|
1. Describe the nature of urban development.
2. Explain the role of planning and the planning process in urban development.
3. Distinguish the various stages of property development, life cycle and ownership of buildings.
4. Prepare a developer's budget and feasibility report for a development scheme.
5. Prepare a risk management report and understand sensitivity & scenario analysis.
6. Gain a practical knowledge of industry-relevant property development feasibility analysis.
7. Apply feasibility analysis theory to relevant industry case studies.
This subject is not available as a general elective. To be eligible for enrolment, the subject must be specified in the students’ program structure.
|Withdraw – Financial?||13/02/2019|
|Withdraw – Academic?||28/02/2019|