This subject encompasses three principal themes: the context of professional practice in commercial property valuation; property market analysis through the use of contemporary data sources and their appropriate manipulation; and exposure to a range of commercial valuation applications, methods and property interests.
|Faculty||Faculty of Society & Design|
1. Understand the principles of the valuation of a range of commercial property interests.
2. Develop an understanding of the nature and role of the commercial property valuer.
3. Develop skills, competencies and knowledge appropriate for selecting, analysing and synthesising material of relevance to the conduct of commercial property valuation in academic and professional contexts.
4. Access a comprehensive range of information sources, relevant to the valuation of commercial property assets.
5. Apply the principles of property valuation to a range of commercial property.
6. Appreciate the challenges faced by individuals acting as professionals in a commercial and expert property valuation role.
There are no co-requisites.
This subject is not available as a general elective. To be eligible for enrolment, the subject must be specified in the students’ program structure.
|Withdraw – Financial?||14/06/2019|
|Withdraw – Academic?||30/06/2019|