This subject is designed to develop the management accounting skills to address the contemporary business environment imperatives of customer value, technology driven solutions and knowledge-based organisations. The first part of this subject provides students with a framework for analysing the unique cost and revenue structures of a business to facilitate managerial planning, control and decision making. The second part of this subject focuses on the strategic implications of managerial accounting information to reflect organisational values. Big data techniques based on Excel and other data analytics are also highlighted.
|Faculty||Bond Business School|
1. Apply contemporary costing, pricing, and accounting methods to a variety of management decision-making scenarios.
2. Formulate solutions, supported by appropriate analytical and quantitative techniques using Excel and relevant business databases, to accounting problems.
3. Apply knowledge of management accounting to resolve organisational strategy, planning, and performance evaluation problems.
4. Resolve a scenario of ethical conflict by applying the standards, ethics, and professional values of the accounting profession.
5. Produce professional-quality business documents, analysis, and reports.
6. Demonstrate the ability to initiate, plan and execute a group project in collaboration with others.
|Withdraw – Financial?||10/10/2020|
|Withdraw – Academic?||31/10/2020|
|Withdraw – Financial?||12/06/2021|
|Withdraw – Academic?||03/07/2021|