About the scholarship
- Currently completing high school, Completed high school and applying for undergraduate studies
- Actuarial Science, Architecture and Built Environment, Business and Commerce, Communication and Creative Media, Health Sciences, Hotel and Tourism, International Relations and Humanities, Law, Social Sciences, Psychology and Counselling
Bond University, in partnership with The Malaysian Australian Alumni Council, offers high academic achievers from Malaysia, who are applying to study at an undergraduate level for a bachelor's degree, with tuition remission scholarships.
Bond University - MACC* Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and are a testament to Bond University’s commitment to quality and outstanding international students.
*Malaysia Australia Colombo Plan Commemoration (MACC)
Scholarships will be provided in our May and September semesters in 2022, to Malaysian students commencing undergraduate studies at Bond University.
To be considered, applicants must:
- Be a citizen of Malaysia.
- Have achieved at least 6.5 overall and a minimum of 6.0 in each sub-band of the IELT's or equivalent test.
- Have achieved academic excellence in the top percentile from your high school qualification (for example, IB Diploma score of 38 or higher, minimum ATAR of 96) or equivalent.
- Complete and submit a scholarship application form by the scholarship application closing date relevant to chosen starting semester. See further details on the scholarship application process in the 'How to Apply' section below.
- Not have already commenced undergraduate studies at Bond University.
Recipients of the Bond University - MACC Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship are awarded with 50% tuition remission for their chosen undergraduate program.
Students applying for Bond University’s Medical Program are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Applications for this scholarship are made directly with the Malaysian Australian Alumni Council.
Applicants must complete the Bond University MACC Scholarship Applications Form (Word doc). Once complete, you must submit it along with supporting documents to MAAC for consideration.
Visit the MACC Scholarships website for further details on the application process, conditions and eligibility.
Following the closing date each semester, successful applicants will be chosen by the Malaysian Australian Alumni Council, in conjunction with Bond University, on a competitive, merit-based process.
This will include review of each applicants’ academic achievement as demonstrated by their academic results from their home country qualification and supporting statement.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Successful applicants will be notified of the outcome within a month of the scholarship closing date.
The successful award recipient must:
- comply with Bond’s general scholarship terms and conditions
- maintain a minimum average of 65% or better in their program
- be enrolled on a full-time basis
- participate in promotional activities arranged by the University.
Awards are non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
Acceptance of the award implies agreement to meet these obligations.