Your global business career starts here at Bond
The upcoming semester for this program will be delivered in a multi-modal format, with classes designed to support and engage all learners. Whether they’re on campus or abroad, all students will be able to access Bond’s exceptional and personalised learning experience through dynamic and interactive lectures, tutorials, seminars, workshops and lab sessions.
Start your business career at Bond University in Australia with a Graduate Diploma in Business Administration. This program will equip you with the core technical skills for effective decision making including the development of the interpersonal, cross-cultural and communication skills that are required to lead in the implementation of these decisions. The Graduate Diploma in Business Administration is a two-semester program allowing you to complete your diploma in only eight months. This program serves as a pathway for students wanting to move into an MBA.
- Complete your diploma in only eight months
- Integrate into the university environment from day one
- Career success - At Bond Business School, we put as much emphasis on the ‘business’ as we do on the ‘school’ — Bringing the corporate world into the classroom and the classroom into the corporate world.
About the program
The Graduate Diploma in Business Administration is a generalist management program which can be undertaken as a standalone qualification or a pathway to the Master of Business Administration. Designed to blend industry-relevant research with practical applications and challenges, the intended learning outcomes are centred on the three pillars of leadership, global business and entrepreneurship, developing graduates who can think critically and strategically in this context. Show more
The Graduate Diploma in Business Administration is a generalist management program which can be undertaken as a standalone qualification or a pathway to the Master of Business Administration. Designed to blend industry-relevant research with practical applications and challenges, the intended learning outcomes are centred on the three pillars of leadership, global business and entrepreneurship, developing graduates who can think critically and strategically in this context. The program is designed to provide graduates with the core underlying technical skills that inform effective decision making, framed around the development of the interpersonal, cross-cultural and communication skills that are required to lead in the implementation of these decisions. Show less
|Mode||On Campus and Remote|
Due to current travel restrictions, this program will temporarily be delivered using a mixture of on-campus, remote and multi-modal classes to support and engage all students, from all parts of the world.
|Duration||2 semesters (8 months)|
|Program type||Postgraduate Diploma|
|Study area||Business and Commerce|
|Credit for prior study||For more details on applying for credit, please contact the Student Business Centre: [email protected]|
The Graduate Diploma of Business Administration program comprises 80 Credit Points of subjects.
Directed Electives (60cp)
- BMBA70-810 Individuals, Teams and Leadership
- BMBA70-820 Interpersonal Dynamics
- BMBA70-830 Effective Decision Making
- BMBA70-840 Motivation and Organisation
- BMBA70-850 Managerial Economics
- BMBA70-860 Marketing for Managers
- BMBA70-870 Accounting for Managers
- BMBA70-880 Financial Decision Making
- BMBA71-301 Data Analytics for Decision Making
- BMBA71-302 Strategic Insight
- DTSC71-104 Health Analytics and Data Management
- HPER71-110 Evidence Based Practice and Policy
- HPER71-111 Health Systems: Australia and International
- MGMT71-107 Leadership and Technology Innovation in Health Management
- MGMT71-326 Project Innovation and Change
General Electives PG (20cp)
- Students can choose up to 20 Credit Points of General Elective Subjects (20cp).
- General elective – A subject that may be chosen from all subjects on offer across the University provided requisites, enrolment restrictions and any other faculty requirements have been met.
Please visit the BBS Program Structure and Sequencing for guidance on study plans.
The below fees are based on the total estimated program fee divided by the number of standard full-time semesters required to complete the program. Fees may vary based on which subjects are selected and the number of subjects enrolled in for each semester.
Semester program fee:
- Students commencing study in 2021: $22,840* per semester average
Total program fee:
- Students commencing study in 2021: $45,680
When considering the fees associated with your studies, keep in mind that Bond’s accelerated schedule means you can finish your degree sooner and be out in the workforce up to a year earlier than most other universities.
This time saving also represents a substantial reduction in accommodation and living costs, plus a full year of extra earnings.
* The fees listed are average costs displayed to provide an indicative program cost only, they may differ to the indicative fee included in the Bond University offer letter due to differences in individual and exact study schedules.
Tuition fees are subject to change on an annual basis and will be charged at the appropriate fee for the year of enrolment.
* Note: for students commencing January 2021 the University has held the 2020 tuition fee amount in recognition of the current circumstances, with 2021 fees effective only from the University’s May 2021 semester.
Academic entry requirements
Entry into the Graduate Diploma of Business Administration requires completion of an undergraduate degree from a recognised institution and 3 years' work experience.
Please contact the Office of Future Students for further information.
English language proficiency requirements
As tuition is delivered in English, all students will be required to provide documented evidence of the required level of proficiency in the English language. Read more detailed information on English Language Proficiency Requirements for university study.
Credit for prior study
Subject credits may be awarded for previous studies. To apply for credits, you will need to submit academic transcripts including detailed subject outlines/course descriptions for each relevant subject and/or certified copies of testamurs to the Office of Future Students. Please refer to how to apply for credit for more information