Prepare yourself for a Bond University Higher Education Diploma Program
The upcoming semester for this program will be delivered in a multi-modal format, with classes designed to support and engage all learners. Whether they’re on campus or abroad, all students will be able to access Bond’s exceptional and personalised learning experience through dynamic and interactive lectures, tutorials, seminars, workshops and lab sessions.
The Bond University College Diploma Preparation Program is designed to give students the academic and digital literacy skills required to enter a Bond University Higher Education Diploma Program.
The Diploma Preparation consists of three subjects and takes only one semester (four months) to complete, allowing you to enter your Diploma program sooner and be on your pathway to a Bond University Bachelor Degree Program.
- Prepare yourself for a Bond University Higher Education Diploma Program
- Gain the academic skills required to succeed in your further studies
- Transition into your Diploma Program seamlessly with our dedicated teachers and supportive environment
About the program
The Diploma Preparation Program provides a pathway for students to pursue undergraduate studies within a Higher Education Diploma Program. Students learn the core academic and digital literacy skills, as well as the independent learning skills required for entry to a Bond University Higher Education Diploma Program.
|Mode||On Campus and Remote|
Due to current travel restrictions, this program will temporarily be delivered using a mixture of on-campus, remote and multi-modal classes to support and engage all students, from all parts of the world.
|Duration||1 semester (4 months)|
|Program type||Bond College Program|
|Study area||Non-AQF award pathway|
|Credit for prior study||For more details on applying for credit, please contact the Student Business Centre: [email protected]|
The below fees are based on the total estimated program fee. Fees each semester may vary based on which subjects are selected and the number of subjects enrolled in for each semester.
Total program fee:
- Students commencing study in 2021: $11,610
When considering the fees associated with your studies, keep in mind that Bond’s accelerated schedule means you can finish your degree sooner and be out in the workforce up to a year earlier than most other universities.
This time saving also represents a substantial reduction in accommodation and living costs, plus a full year of extra earnings.
Tuition fees are subject to change on an annual basis and will be charged at the appropriate fee for the year of enrolment.
* Note: for students commencing January 2021 the University has held the 2020 tuition fee amount in recognition of the current circumstances, with 2021 fees effective only from the University’s May 2021 semester.
- Applicants without the completion of year 12, but who are at least 21 years of age
- Completion of an AQF Certificate III
Applicants without the completion of year 12, but are 17-21 years, may be offered a place after an interview with the College.
- Malaysian Secondary School qualification: Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) with a B Average in four subjects.
- General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE) “Ordinary Levels” with a B Average in four subjects.
English language proficiency requirements
As tuition is delivered in English, all students will be required to provide documented evidence of the required level of proficiency in the English language. Read more detailed information on English language proficiency requirements for university study.