Dr Winnie Ma
- Honorary Adjunct Assistant Professor
- Faculty of Law
Level 4, Building 4, Faculty of Law, Bond University
Winnie migrated from Taiwan to Australia in October 1989. She was a Vice-Chancellor's Scholar of Bond University (1995-98) and completed her law degree with first class honours. Following her articles of clerkship with Allens Arthur Robinson (Brisbane), she was admitted as a solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland in June 2000.
Since September 2002 Winmnie has been teaching at Bond Law Faculty in the areas of Property Law, Land Law, Conflict of Laws and Equity.
She obtained Doctor of Legal Science in June 2006.
Winnie's doctorate thesis is entitled "Public Policy in the Judicial Enforcement of Arbitral Awards: Lessons for and from Australia".
- Solicitor of the Queensland Supreme Court
- Associate Member of the Queensland Law Society
- Member of the Australian Legal Teachers Association
- Editorial Committee Member of Contemporary Asia Arbitration Journal
Property Law; Land Law; Conflict of Law (Private International Law)
- Bond University Student Council Teaching Award (2001)
- Bachelor of Law (1st Class Honours), Bond University
- Doctor of Legal Science, Bond University