Robert has undergraduate degrees in Arts and Economics, and a Masters in Economic Studies. He also has a Diploma of Teaching and extensive teaching experience at Primary, Secondary and Tertiary level.
Robert has research interests in the areas of asymmetric information and adverse selection.
Robert teaches macro and microeconomics at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels. He is currently teaching Principles of Economics, Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Dean's Excellence in Tutoring Award Sem 2 2012
- Business Students Association Teaching Excellence Award Sem1 2012
- Master of Economic Studies, University of New England
- Bachelor of Economics, University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Queensland
- Diploma of Teaching, McAuley College of Teacher Education