- Assistant Professor and Director, Canadian Law Program
- Faculty of Law
Level 3, Building 4, Faculty of Law, Bond University
Before emigrating to Australia, Lisa Bonin practiced as a litigator for 7 years at McCarthy Tétrault, a top-tier Canadian law firm. Her practice included medical malpractice defence, corporate/commercial litigation and family law.
Lisa's special interests include advocacy and access to justice. Lisa regularly acted as duty counsel, providing advice and court representation to low income litigants through Pro-Bono Law Ontario. In addition to teaching, Lisa is completing postgraduate work at Bond.
- Barrister and Solicitor, Law Society of Upper Canada
- Solicitor, New South Wales
- Member - Ontario Courts Accessibility Committee
- Chair (2010-2011) - Young Advocates Committee of The Advocates' Society
- LAWS77-530 - Foundations of Canadian Law
- LAWS77-532 - Canadian Constitutional Law
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Toronto
- Bachelor of Laws, Osgoode Hall Law School