- Assistant Professor
- Faculty of Law
Level 3, Building 4, Faculty of Law, Bond University
Kylie joined Bond University, with undergraduate qualifications in nursing and law, in April 2008. She was subsequently awarded her Master of Laws (Corporate and Commercial Law) with High Distinction in 2011. Kylie is currently enrolled as a PhD student at Bond University.
Kylie was employed in the legal profession for almost a decade prior to joining Bond University. She commenced her legal career in 1998, and was soon working as a valued member of a premier corporate and commercial team. In 2001, Kylie took up a position in a National top-tier firm where she was promoted to the position of Senior Associate. In this role, she primarily advised energy and resource sector clients on corporate, commercial, financial and regulatory issues.
In 2005, Kylie took up a position as Legal Counsel to a Queensland gas and electricity retailer. Much of her time in this role was spent advising the company on its large-scale downstream gas and electricity activities.
- Solicitor, Supreme Court of Queensland (2000 - 2008)
- Registered Nurse, Queensland Nursing Council (1995 - 1997)
- Member, University of Queensland's Centre for International Minerals and Energy Law
- Member, Bond University Dispute Resolution Centre
- Member, Australasian Law Teachers Association
Contracts Law, Law of Obligations, Mining & Natural Resources Law.
- 2013 Stanley Shaw Bond Prize for Teaching Excellence
- 2010 Bond University Law Students' Association Teaching Excellence Award
- Bachelor of Laws, Queensland University of Technology
- Bachelor of Nursing, Australian Catholic University
- Master of Laws (Corporate & Commercial Law) (Awarded with High Distinction), Bond University