COVID-19 (coronavirus): Latest advice for the Bond community.

How do I apply for advanced standing or exemption?

You can apply for advanced standing by completing the online form which is available through eStudent. For students who do not yet have access to eStudent, please download the Advanced Standing Application form, complete your details and either forward by email to [email protected] or submit in person to the Student Business Centre, Building 9, off the Student Court. Please read the instructions carefully with regard to the evidence required for assessment.

Related questions