Skip to main content
Start of main content.

Advanced standing or credit

Applying for advanced standing/credit

You may be able to apply for credit towards your current Bond program for:

  • past studies
  • subjects studied at another university while you were enrolled at Bond.

That means you might not have to complete all of the subjects listed in your program structure and you may be able to graduate sooner.

We call this 'advanced standing' or “academic credit”.