|Faculty:||Faculty of Society and Design|
- Evaluate BIM/Lean/IPD technology outputs to make decisions regarding manufacturing aspects of the delivery process that could contribute to maximisation of project value.
- Assess potential construction delivery intentions using BIM platforms with a Lean construction focus within an IPD approach to determine the best combination and integration of digital information to optimize value on projects.
- Synthesise various aspects of the 7 and 8 component models (depending on model source) for maximizing value on projects with particular emphasis on - collaboratively collecting, analysing and communicating data for delivery of major complex projects using BIM best-practice decision making processes integrated with Lean/IPD based practices to leverage BIM during construction.
Assumed knowledge is the minimum level of knowledge of a subject area that students are assumed to have acquired through previous study. It is the responsibility of students to ensure they meet the assumed knowledge expectations of the subject. Students who do not possess this prior knowledge are strongly recommended against enrolling and do so at their own risk. No concessions will be made for students’ lack of prior knowledge.
Students are required to have cognate discipline knowledge prior to enrolment. Bond PG sudents enrolled in either Architecture, Project Management , Property or City Planning can take this subject as an elective. Study abroad students or Bond students enrolled in non-cognate degrees require approval from the programs Discipline Lead to enrol.
This subject is not available as a general elective. To be eligible for enrolment, the subject must be specified in the students’ program structure.
- May 2023 [Intensive - Managing Complexity in Construction (Maximising Value)]
- January 2023 [Intensive - Managing Complexity in Construction (Maximising Value)]
- September 2022 [Intensive - Managing Complexity in Construction (Maximising Value)]
- January 2022 [Intensive - Managing Complexity in Construction (Maximising Value)]
- September 2021 [Intensive - Managing Complexity in Construction (Maximising Value)]
- May 2021 [Intensive - Managing Complexity in Construction (Maximising Value)]
- January 2021 [Intensive - Managing Complexity in Construction (Maximising Value)]
- September 2020 [Intensive - Managing Complexity in Construction (Maximising Value)]
- May 2020 [Standard - Managing Complexity in Construction (Maximising Value)]
- January 2020 [Intensive - Managing Complexity in Construction (Minimising Waste)]
Non-Standard Offering Enrolment opens: 17/07/2022 Semester start: 10/10/2022 Subject start: 10/10/2022 Cancellation 1: 19/10/2022 Cancellation 2: 21/10/2022 Last enrolment: 17/10/2022 Withdraw - Financial: 27/10/2022 Withdraw - Academic: 06/11/2022 Teaching census: 26/10/2022
Non-Standard Offering - BRISBANE Enrolment opens: 13/11/2022 Semester start: 13/02/2023 Subject start: 13/02/2023 Cancellation 1: 24/02/2023 Cancellation 2: 26/02/2023 Last enrolment: 22/02/2023 Withdraw - Financial: 06/03/2023 Withdraw - Academic: 19/03/2023 Teaching census: 05/03/2023
Non-Standard Offering - BRISBANE Enrolment opens: 19/03/2023 Semester start: 12/06/2023 Subject start: 12/06/2023 Cancellation 1: 23/06/2023 Cancellation 2: 25/06/2023 Last enrolment: 21/06/2023 Withdraw - Financial: 03/07/2023 Withdraw - Academic: 16/07/2023 Teaching census: 02/07/2023
|Withdraw - Financial:||27/10/2022|
|Withdraw - Academic:||06/11/2022|
|Non-Standard Offering - BRISBANE|
|Withdraw - Financial:||06/03/2023|
|Withdraw - Academic:||19/03/2023|
|Non-Standard Offering - BRISBANE|
|Withdraw - Financial:||03/07/2023|
|Withdraw - Academic:||16/07/2023|