In today’s hyper-competitive market environment, it is essential for marketing professionals to be skilled at employing cost-effective marketing approaches to connect with new and existing customers. Direct and digital marketing approaches provide proven methods for acquiring, keeping and developing customers and, as a result, meet the needs of both customers and the organisation serving them. This subject is designed to provide students with an understanding of these approaches as well as practice in using relevant tools and techniques in realistic situations.
|Faculty||Bond Business School|
1. Describe the purpose and function of direct and digital marketing in modern organisational contexts.
2. Apply strategies and tools of direct and digital marketing to execute cost-effective acquisition and retention campaigns.
3. Deliver a logically constructed persuasive presentation of your digital and direct marketing project.
4. Articulate appropriate analyses and recommendations for a digital and direct marketing project in a clear, concise writing style tailored to a given audience.
5. Demonstrate the ability to work effectively with others to complete a group project addressing a digital and direct marketing issue.
Assumed knowledge is the minimum level of knowledge of a subject area that students are assumed to have acquired through previous study. It is the responsibility of students to ensure they meet the assumed knowledge expectations of the subject. Students who do not possess this prior knowledge are strongly recommended against enrolling and do so at their own risk. No concessions will be made for students’ lack of prior knowledge.
Assumed Prior Learning (or equivalent):